- All products are added to your cart.
What is car wrapping?
Car wrapping (full car wrapping) dates back to the 1990s and is now a well-known phenomenon in the car industry. Using special vinyl film (wrap), we expertly wrap the car in such a way that a completely new look emerges. Today, major brands such as 3M and Avery produce durable vinyl film using the latest technologies. This allows us to expertly wrap the most complex nooks and crannies. With a wide range of colours available, there is no wish that cannot be fulfilled.
How does car wrapping work?
Car wrapping is simply wrapping a vehicle with a specially coloured film. Since the wrap is actually a sticker, wrapping is not a defintive change of colour. Thus, you can always choose to go back to the original colour or switch to another if you wish.
Advantages of car wrapping
- The film is durable and scratch-resistant, keeping the car's original paintwork protected, thus preserving the car's value for longer. There are also special transparent films that are entirely designed to protect the paintwork. This keeps your paintwork in one piece for longer.
- Colour, type, model and year of manufacture do not matter. In principle, any vehicle with a good paint finish can be wrapped to any desired result.
- The wrap can be removed at any time when you are ready for your old or a new colour. However, we recommend having this done by a professional to prevent damage to the vehicle.
- The wrap protects your paintwork from bird droppings, stone chips, dirt, UV rays and similar elements that can damage the paintwork, as the wrap functions as a protective layer.
- The film can be stuck on all types of vehicles, aircraft and vessels, think cars, motorbikes, scooters, boats, jet skis, excavators, helicopters, trams and the like. Basically anything that has a smooth underlay, even furniture. Which leaves almost nothing that cannot be wrapped.
- The wrap stays in good condition for 5 to 7 years on average. This can be extended by proper maintenance.
- The biggest advantage of wrapping is authenticity. You can mix and match your vehicle to your own liking. This creates a unique ride that is not seen in the everyday picture.