- All products are added to your cart.
You are entitled to cancel your order up to 14 days after receipt without notice. After the cancellation of your order you will have 14 days left to return your product. You will then be credited with the full order amount including shipping. Only the costs for returning from home to the webshop are at your own expense. These costs are around 6.95 per package, check your carrier's website for exact rates. If you make use of your right of withdrawal, the product will be returned to the vendor in the original condition and packaging with all supplied accessories and - if reasonably possible. To use this right, you can contact us at [email protected]. We will then refund the due amount within 14 days after your return has been returned, provided that the product has already been returned in good order.
1. Can I return my order if the product does not meet my requirements?
Yes, that's possible. You can return the product within 14 days with a return form.
"You have the right to cancel your order up to 14 days after receipt without giving any reason You have after cancellation 14 days to return your product You will then be credited the full order amount including shipping costs Only the costs for return of you at home to the webshop are for own account.If you use your right of withdrawal, the product with all accessories and - if reasonably possible - in the original condition and packaging to the entrepreneur returned to use this right. you contact us via '' [email protected] '' We will then refund the order amount due within 14 days after registration of your return. "
If you want to return a product after 14 days, you must first contact us.
If you receive an item that is damaged by transport, you can contact us to report it.
If you are not satisfied with the item, you can return it within the trial period. The trial period starts on the day after delivery.
1. Fill in the return form completely
Click here for the return form
2. We kindly ask you to pack your return carefully and in as original condition as possible.
3. Enclose the (copy) invoice together with the parts in the package
4. Frank the parcel sufficiently
5. Hand over the parcel to the carrier of your choice and ask for a shipping receipt
Returns are no problem, provided you follow our guidelines. Without a fully completed return form and a copy of the proof of purchase, we unfortunately cannot process your request.
All return deliveries must be franked regardless of the reason, unstamped or too low prepaid shipments are not accepted. Always ask for a shipping receipt, when searching for the package you must provide this proof to the carrier, returns are your responsibility. Send your return preferably in an outer box or extra packaging so that the item is not damaged or broken. When returning a damaged article, a refund is not possible. Shipping costs are only reimbursed in the event of mistakes by our employees if there is an error in the delivery of internet orders, order by e-mail. This fee is the standard rate of GLS in the smallest possible packaging without additional options. If you want to return the package yourself you are most welcome. In this case, take the printed return form and inform first of the opening hours of the fortress where you can return the package. The return address is printed together with the return form.
My package is damaged. What now?
First of all, it is important that you NEVER accept a damaged package upon receipt! Do you do this? Report this to the driver during delivery. Does the product appear damaged? Contact us within 24 hours!
- If you receive a damaged package, please send the following information to [email protected] within 24 hours:
At least 5 clear photos, with the inner packaging, outer packaging and damage to the product clearly visible.
1. A picture of the entire size / exterior of the package, with the shipping label clearly visible.
2. A photograph of the opened package, where the contents and the inner package are clearly visible.
3. A picture of all types of inner packaging that you find in the package.
4. A photo of the entire size of the article.
5. A detailed photo (close up) of the concrete damage to the article. Once we have received this information and photos, we will immediately process your damage and report it to the Claims department of the relevant Delivery Service.
Any other relevant information.
Dejavu Cars as soon as possible informed of the handling of the claim. Note: If you do not deliver the necessary claim documentation on time or incomplete, the claim can not be processed.