- All products are added to your cart.
Foliatec Spray Film 2x 400ml
With Foliatec Spray Film set rims or smooth and solvent-resistant accessory parts can be modified quick and easily. There's no need to substitute old or damaged rims. The Spray Film gives a new appearance to them quick and easily - and this saves cash money. Just shake it well and spray it on - they will look in mint condition.
And here is the clou: Spray Film can simply be removed again.
- very good opacity
- easy to handle
- easy to remove
- ideal for car, hobby, home & garden
- our spray can also be applied upside down
- top efficiency since you can spray the can empty
The Spray Film set includes:
- 2 x 400 ml cans SPRAY FILM
- additional fan nozzle for broader and more even coverage when spraying large surfaces
- 25 cards for masking between the wheel rims and tyres
- 4 cleaning wipes for degreasing
- 1 pair of disposable protective gloves
Application for Spray Film
- Remove the wheels, clean the rims and degrease them with the enclosed cleaning wipes.
- Place the enclosed cards between the wheel rims and tyres.
- Carefully apply the Spray Film, done.
Note: Approx. 30 min. after the last spraying, the Spray Film will be dry enough for you to re-mount your tires.
What can I spray with SPRAY FILM?
⇒ All smooth and solvent resistant surfaces can be sprayed with SPRAY FILM.
Does the surface need to be sanded?
⇒ No. Sanding the surface makes the SPRAY FILM unable to remove.
Is SPRAY FILM car wash-proof and would it withstand high pressure washing?
⇒ The SPRAY FILM is suitable for car wash systems without mechanical rim cleaning. Cleaning with a high pressure washer is also possible (minimum distance 50 cm).
Can I change a tire with sprayed rims?
⇒ Yes, but plenty of assembly paste should be used. We recommend mounting the tire first before spraying the rim.
How can I remove spray mist?
⇒ Spray mist can be removed using SPRAY FILM REMOVER (item no. 2109).
How temperature resistant is the SPRAY FILM?
⇒ The SPRAY FILM is temperature resistant up to about 120 °C.
How do I repair small damages to the SPRAY FILM?
⇒ Small damages can simply be sprayed or dabbed away. The SPRAY FILM will bind with the old coat.