- All products are added to your cart.
BODYWORK SHAMPOO CONDITIONER
A low foaming and deep cleansing shampoo with a water-repellent finish for easy rinsing and long-lasting protection.
A clean car is a beautiful thing and with the Bodywork Shampoo Conditioner, our hard-working but mild pH-neutral shampoo, this is easy to achieve.
Our low foaming solution contains a water-repellent coating that allows rinse water to flow off the surface to speed up the rinsing and drying of your car.
The active ingredients clean your car without affecting the previously applied polish or the previously applied wax.
1. Shake well. Pour 2 caps into a bucket and add 10 liters of warm or cold water.
2. Spray the body to rinse away residual debris. Always work on a cold surface and shampoo the car, starting with the roof.
3. Do not let the shampoo dry on the car.
4. Rinse well with clean water and dry with a Microfibre Drying Towel to prevent water stains.
Q: Why does Bodywork Shampoo Conditioner foam less than other car shampoos?
A: Bodywork Shampoo Conditioner (Bodywork Shampoo Conditioner) has been specially developed to produce little foam when cleaning your car. The low foaming solution contains a water-repellent coating that allows the rinse water to flow off the surface to speed up the rinsing and drying of your car.
Q: Can I apply Bodywork Shampoo Conditioner with a pressure washer?
A: Bodywork Shampoo Conditioner can be applied with a pressure washer, but you can also use our special Autoglym Polar Series as it is specially formulated for use with pressure washers.
Q: Should I use Bodywork Shampoo Conditioner with warm or cold water?
A: You can use hot or cold water as needed. Avoid hot water as this could cause the shampoo to dry on the surface of the cart.
Safety data sheets
How to use AUTOGLYM BODYWORK SHAMPOO CONDITIONER