- All products are added to your cart.
3M Double-sided Tape for Auto Tuning & Spoilers
The 3M ™ Acrylic Foam PT1000 Series Tapes are made from a black acrylic foam and are particularly suitable for attaching automotive components. The special product properties produce a high adhesion
on difficult surfaces.
A versatile double-sided foam tape for precise applications, made from sturdy acrylic foam. 3M Acrylic foam tape provides high mechanical strength in accordance with OEM specifications.
All automotive applications where strong adhesion is required
Mounting of protective and decorative strips
Mounting of spoilers
Mounting of emblems
Length: 3 meters or 20 meters
Width: 9 mm
Thickness: 1.1 mm
Scope of delivery: 1 piece
Recommended (related) product: 3M™ VHB™ Surface Cleaner
• Outstanding adhesion to many automotive paints and MSE
(Medium surface energy) plastics.
• Operating temperature up to 90°C.
• Optimized acrylate foam core for easy application and good
adaptation to component surfaces.
• Temperature, weather, UV and solvent resistant.
• Suitable for all manual and automatic application processes.
• 3M ™ Acrylic Foam Adhesive Tapes can compensate stress due to
their unique viscoelasticity. In contrast to foam adhesive tapes (PE,
PU adhesive tapes), they can cope with significant elongation
differences between substrates in case of temperature changes.
• Easy to use: The tape can be easily processed in multiple ways to
cut and to apply.
• Immediate initial adhesion: The initial adhesion allows immediate
further processing without temporary support or fixtures.
• Freedom of design: enables the easy differentiation of vehicle
models through modified trim attachments without change of the
• Sealing and damping properties: positive improvement of NVH
Follows the body lines
Good adhesion to car paint
Technical Data Sheet